Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2nd Self Portrait - Research

So the past few days I have been getting everything ready for my second self portrait. I painted my room last night, and today I went out and bough a new lamp and rug. I am trying to figure out what type of lighting I want, and I think my window is between 3:00 - 4:30ish.


2:30




3:30


4:30

3:30


I also borrowed a 12-24 lens so I am experimenting with the wide-angle lens and so far I am really enjoying it. I also plan on shooting on Holga, and I am going to experiment with black and white as well as color in the 120 size.

I still want to experiment with night exposures, but other parts of life get in the way of doing that tonight. I also cannot decide if I want to scatter my art work all over the walls or not (I will be in the chair or by the window. Any ideas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment